Sunday, 11 May 2014

♥ Addicted to CAS ~ off the edge ♥






Hi there ... my card is quite 3d today, so I photographed it from this angle to try and capture it better.
Addicted to CAS challenge is "off the edge"  so i'm going to join in with the fun :)
The colours are bit different from my comfort zone, as I am trying to be good in using up the ever growing craft stash I have.  These fab stars are from Pink Paislee {I won a fab big prize from them a couple of years ago} and thought they teamed well with the star design paper from MME (which I won a couple of years ago from Judy} added some enameled dots "of course" .. ;)  The sentiment is from Waltzing mouse.

Hope you are having a lovely day
and to my American reader's a very Happy Mother's Day




14 comments :

Mandy said...

Fabulous design Marlou xx

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is fantastic, Marlou! Love it!

Deepti said...

Love the fab design and off the edge banner. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

Lori said...

Love this - the offset layered star is wonderful!

Diane said...

Very fun details and design Marlou.

Hugs diane

Beth said...

This is really funky - I love the denim paper! :-)

Beth xx

Kristie Goulet said...

EEEK! I LOVE this Marlou! Stars are my favorite!
Very weird about your brooch post coming to my email. LOL!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Marlou, I love the design and the colours you have used. I hope you are doing well hun xxx

Shana Gaff said...

I love your stars!!! The colors you chose look great together too. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. :)

Anneke said...

gorgeous card Marlous and the star is beautiful.
hugs to you.
Ann

Jaydee said...

Love the colors of the offset stars and the fabulous composition of your card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week and shared this fabulous card
Jaydee

Angi Barrs said...

Fun! Love that star!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is really sweet, Marlou! Love the layered stars and the faux stitched edges. Great mix of candy dots, too, and I do love how the sentiment banner goes off the edge! :)

Karen M said...

Hi Marlou, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! Hope you are enjoying your new home and settling in well. Keep in touch. And I love this card! X