Wednesday, 16 April 2014

♥ one card ~ two challenges ♥








A cute Easter card to share with you all today  Love the combo of these 2 colours, I didn't have any peachy colour enameled dots which would have been nice (on the next crafty stuff list of "must haves)
I used an Impression obsession bunny die, Die-namics notepaper die and fishtail banner.  The sentiment is from Wplus9 and the chevron paper from MME.  The gorgeous!! felt flag pin I bought ages ago from Andrea Budjack.

I'm entering my card into Simon Says Stamp ~ Animal Antics and also into Let's Craft and Create ~ use punches/dies.

Have a fab day!!

11 comments :

Mandy said...

This is absolutely beautiful Marlou. So glad you could play along with us again this month. We love seeing your creations. xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabulous card..,,
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Patty O'Malley said...

Love your card, Marlou! So adorable!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute card, Marlou! Have a blessed Easter friend! xo

Jingle said...

This is SO adorable! Love the little flag! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Debbie said...

Sweet card!! I love the Chevron DP and that cute bunny with his banner!!
Hope you're doing well!!

Michelle said...

Such an adorable card Marlou, love the colours. Wishing you a very happy Easter xx

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Marlou! I love the cute bunny, beautiful pin and perfect design. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Animal Antics!

Deepti said...

What a sweet Easter bunny card, I love the flag !!

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, this card is right up my street - I love it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment about the loss
of my little Suzie. I really appreciate it.
Caroline xxx