Wednesday, 9 April 2014

♥ Let's Craft & Create~ punches & dies ♥





It's my husband's birthday tomorrow  I have just made this card for him. I thought that the grid background paper worked well with the notebook die from die-namics. I added a heart and chipboard tag embellishment (which I have had both for years!! in my stash ... LOL) and a few enameled dots to co-ordinate.
I'm entering my card into ... Let's craft and create challenge, which is to use punches & dies and I think it's safe to say "we all love our dies" :)

have a lovely day!! :) 



5 comments :

Mandy said...

Hello Marlou, your card is adorable and I bet hubby will love it. Thank you for joining in with our latest challenge at LCC, it's always so lovely to have you take part.

xxx

Patty O'Malley said...

Awesome card! Happy Birthday to your husband!

Anneke said...

what a lovely card is this and i like the edge.
i have this die too and i love to use it.
hugs to you.
Ann

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Marlou, I love the design. I bet your hubby loved it. Happy birthday to him! xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, adorable card, Marlou! Love the big heart and the tag, too. The notebook die and grid paper really are perfect for a masculine design. I know your hubby loved this!