Sunday, 13 April 2014

♥ CAS~ology ~ wet ♥




I found this beautiful free printable a while ago, once I remember were I got it from I will give credits.
I printed it out and then cut out with L'il inkers rectangle mat stitch dies and layered on some Papertrey raspberry fizz.  The background paper I used is very subtle grey/white chevron paper from Studio Calico and just added a few enameled dots.
I am entering my card into CAS~ology challenge "wet" and hope you all are having a lovely weekend


5 comments :

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super sweet card! Lovely colors and just beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marlou xx

Judy1223 said...

Marlou, this is so sweet! I haven't seen that digi image before...but it is perfect for the cue this week! I love the fun colors you used in your card...perfect! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Patty O'Malley said...

Adorable card, Marlou! Perfect for those April showers!

Deepti said...

This is so adorable!! love the colorful water drops :)