Tuesday, 25 March 2014

♥ hello ♥




Hello .... :)   at last I get around to making a card.  I got out one of my favourite paper pads from My mind's eye  {the sweetest thing} ,  I just adore these papers.  The colours I have used are a little bit "out" of my "pink" comfort zone ... LOL,  but I just had a wee play about with the papers and im quite please how it all came together.  I used die-namics "hello" die {cut out 3 times to raise it up} and some enameled dots to co-ordinate with the papers.


Thanks for popping by ♥

(i'm still having blogger issues, I have to re-set my font every time I write a new post, if I don't
when I start typing absolutely nothing shows up (",) ... if anyone is experiencing same issues
can you let me know?  I would really appreciate it}



8 comments :

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Marlou, love the papers against the hello die cut. I'm not sure why your blog is doing that when you type, sorry. Hope you are ok otherwise xxx

Deepti said...

This is sweet :) love the subtle colors

Deb said...

This is so pretty Marlou, love that die cut hello! I haven't noticed any similar blogger issues lately, hope it gets sorted out soon!
Debxx

pattyo said...

Pretty spring card! I don't know how to fix the blogger issue as I'm not very good with the computer myself.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marlou
Fabby card.... Hope you are feeling better.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card, Marlou!

I am having trouble joining sites with Google friend connect lately, are you experiencing this too? No ideas about your troubles with your font, sorry.

Audrey Pettit said...

I love your beautiful card, Marlou! Such pretty papers and I love the elegant hello cut. Adding the extra layers of die cuts really give this some fun dimension. Love the mixture of candy dots, too.
Sorry about your Blogger issues...I don't work much with Blogger, so I have no clue...

Rebecca Luminarias said...

Hi Marlou! What a pretty card--it's so springy! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!