Wednesday, 11 December 2013

♥ Trio of robin cards ♥



A little trio of Christmas cards to share with you today :)  I bought these gorgeous mulberry paper robin embellishments last year and thought I would make a few cards with them.  The mulberry paper reminds me of when I first started card making many years ago :)  I remember buying a lot of this stuff before learning to stamp and before "Cuttlebugs & die-cutting" were available.
I think these turned out lovely, very CAS ... but thought if I added anything else it would have been too cluttered.
I wasn't too well all last week, so just getting back on my feet again and these were very easy to get me back into the swing of things again ;)

I would like to enter these into two challenges ♥ 

CAS on Sunday ~ Christmas 

Let's craft and create ~ Let's celebrate




Have a lovely evening



8 comments :

Mandy said...

Absolutely beautiful Marlou !
xx

Deb said...

They are so gorgeous Marlou! We have family arriving tomorrow so if I don't get back to visit have a lovely Christmas! xxx

Karen M said...

I love these robins, Marlou! You're right, it's perfectly CAS with just the sentiment. Lol! I remember those days before stamping when I stuck on toppers! Hilarious! x

pattyo said...

These cards are so pretty, Marlou! I do hope you stay well. Love the photo of your puppy in the background.

Marybeth said...

I love the bird on your card. The bird and card are just gorgeous. Beautiful work Marlou!

debby4000 said...

They are perfect Marlou.
luv
Debby

Nancy said...

These cards are so pretty, Marlou! So glad you joined us over at CAS on Sunday!

Debbie said...

These cards are so pretty! I love the birds!!