Thursday, 21 November 2013

♥ Let's craft and create ~ glitter ♥


Let's create and crafts challenge this fortnight is "glitter" ... I hope mine is okay to qualify as mine is more of "sparkle" than actual glitter, but thought I would join in the fun ;)
I made this wee flower brooch for my Mum she looooves brooches :)
I used my Papertrey dies to cut out the flowers layering the different sizes and added some hand stitching and a sparkly bling button.  I am running low on felt ... LOL ... need to stock up :)



Thanks for popping by
enjoy your day!!



8 comments :

pattyo said...

This is so pretty, Marlou! I think the bling center definitely adds the glitter!

Eileen Dobson said...

Marlou, your brooch is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in over at Let's Craft and Create. It is great to see you back.

Sasha said...

Very pretty, Marlou!
Just catching up with you and your recent felt makes are all really lovely xx

Vicky said...

So very pretty Marlou. Hope you're keeping well xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful brooch!! Your mum will love it!!

ursula Uphof said...

Love your brooch. I am sure your Mom is thrilled with it.
Thanks for joining Let's Craft and Create. Ursula DT

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful! Love the sparkle and shine.

Michelle said...

Beautiful brooch Marlou, I love the red and white together. I bet your Mum will love it! :0) xx